Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

"Life" at university...

Soo, now that I have NO time at all, I start a new blog. Kind of strange, but I have a good reason. There's so much to do all day, that I really don't have much time to be social - both real-life and virtual. Like this I can keep everyone who's interested up to date (as long as it lasts)...

You say, that you have no time at all, that must be exaggerated!!
Wow, I'd love it to be exaggerated, but no it's true. I get up, go to university, 90 minutes Hellenistics (Historic Greek) lesson, afterwards I stay there to do homework and try to get all the stuff in my head until the next day. Some days I have additional lessons, like today, my free time today was: Bicycling to theological department, bicycling to skandinavian department, bicycling back to theological department, bicycling home, eating dinner, and now half an hour before sleep!

Wow, that sounds really like a lot of work!
Yes, it definitly is. The other students go and eat together, just having fun, while I have to sit and learn all day. And I can already expect it to be like this the whole term and the holidays. So no holidays for me the next time.

Aww, I thought you where planning to go to Norway pretty soon!
Yes, I was. I was planning on going in february or march, but with all the Hellenistics I won't be able to go. If I am good - which I hope - I'll be done with Hellenistics by march, if i am not so good, I'll be done by juni/juli.
But I have to plan long-term. If I am done by march, I can take up classes and be done with more stuff earlier. I want to study abroad as well and I have to get as much as possible over with.

And now, thank you for today. I want to write a letter to my sister, who has birthday tomorrow. Because I have no time to visit her, even with my parents driving there anyways :(

1 Kommentar:

  1. It's amazing that you're blogging. I'd love to read more from you.

    First fan over here ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen